IOU Representatives & Volunteers - Disclaimer
The Representatives and volunteers form an important and integral part of the Islamic Online University. Their dedicated services to the university represent the foundation on which the realization of the IOU motto “Changing the Nation through Education” is being achieved!
Please note the roles and responsibilities assigned by the university to its Representatives and Volunteers before contacting them to enquire or to seek any form of assistance.
They are official representatives hired or appointed by the University to deal with local student issues, communication with local Islamic organizations and institutions, and governmental bodies, as well as networking with regional IOU student committees, learning centers and affiliated institutions. You may contact them for queries or matters related to
- IOU Courses
- IOU Promotions
- Establishment of learning and exam centers
- Acceptance of course fee payment (or fee transfer)
- Donations to IOU
- Formation of student committees in your city/area
- Appointment of local tutors for Tajweed
- Queries related to the University
They are passionate students/supporters who form a vital part of our human resource effort to achieve the IOU mission of “Changing the Nation through Education”. Their most important role is the field of IOU promotional work. IOU volunteers are not officially responsible for admin or academic work in the university.
You may contact the IOU Volunteers for queries or matters related to
- IOU promotions
- IOU courses
- Formation of student committees, etc.
- Please ensure that the person whom you are contacting is a real Representative or an Official Volunteer of IOU.
- Countries in which the IOU Representatives accept the fee payment have local bank accounts, the details of which are listed on the IOU fee payments page, accessible to students after their admission has been confirmed.
- Do not entrust any person, who claims to be an IOU Representative, with money in the form of fees or donations unless you have officially confirmed their identity.
The IOU Representatives and Volunteers authorized to collect fees and other information must have the following IOU domains in their emails:
- Do not share personal information, photos etc., with anyone through Skype, Facebook or other email IDs that are without the IOU domain.
- Do not share your personal IDs during IOU live sessions. Use Student’s Forums to have contact with other students on Academic issues and discussions only.
- Do not agree to take classes from or meet in person anyone who claims to be an IOU Representative or Volunteer unless you have confirmed their official identity and authorized role, and the meeting or classes are IOU approved.
- Please email the Global Representative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the legitimacy of any IOU Representative or Official Volunteer whom you do not find listed on the website.
- Please help us and others by emailing email@example.com and reporting anyone making false and unsubstantiated claims to be associated with IOU.
- IOU is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by students who do not contact the Global Representative Director to confirm the identity of any person who claims to be associated with IOU. We pray that Allah keeps IOU and our students safe, protects them from any kind of harm and blesses them with the right decisions after clearing all doubts and uncertainties (Aameen).
|Br Saed Abdillahi Saed||Africafirstname.lastname@example.org / +252 63 4428498|
|Sr Bibi Hakh||Canadaemail@example.com / +1 647 236 9980|
|Br Ousainou Allen||Gambiafirstname.lastname@example.org / +2209666612 / +2207515541|
|Br Samudeen Yusif||Ghanaemail@example.com / +233249540148|
|Br Mohammed Shajiuddin||Indiafirstname.lastname@example.org / +91 9000777950|
|Br Adi Wira||Indonesiaemail@example.com / +6281573135369 |
|Br Abdullatif Sheikh||Kenyafirstname.lastname@example.org |
+254 722 785 964 / +254 733 592 999
|Br Abdullah Kachala||Malawiemail@example.com / +265 888 88 39 56|
|Br Abdullahi Akindele||Nigeriafirstname.lastname@example.org / +2348133327543 |
|Br Nura Hashimu||Nigeriaemail@example.com|
|Br Salman Javed Malik||Pakistanfirstname.lastname@example.org / +92 310 1491881|
|Br Mansoor||Pakistanemail@example.com / +92-333-5297422|
|Br Marlon Abdullah M. Masanque||Philippinesfirstname.lastname@example.org / +63 9491888499|
|Br Arslan Karaev||Russiaemail@example.com|
|Br Mourtada Diallo||Senegal||Senegal@iou.edu.gm / +221776461717|
|Br Sheikh Alie Y. Kallay||Sierra Leonefirstname.lastname@example.org / +232 76847100 |
+232 88027334 WhatsApp: +232 79516072
|Br Lusaka Hamidu Amani||Tanzania|| email@example.com / +255 787 111 604 |
+255 757 111 604
|Sr Gainamungu Aminah||Ugandafirstname.lastname@example.org / +6 019 483 9876|
|Br Mutahhir Sabree||USAemail@example.com / +1 803-201-7961|
|Sr Yasmeen Rolland||USAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Committees and volunteers List
|Br Shamshad Ayobi||Afghanistan Representative and Brothers Student Committee Chairperson||Afghanistan||+93 (0)70 22 22 341|
|Sr Hafsa Hanif||Student Committe Chairperson||Australia / Melbourneemail@example.com|
|Sr Yaqoot Karim||Student Committee Chairperson||Australia / Sydneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Mubarak Ibrahim||Student Committee Chairperson||Canadaemail@example.com|
|Br Abdi Bekele||Committee Chairperson||Ethiopiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Sumaiyah Razak||Committee Chairperson||Fijiemail@example.com|
|Br Cherno Jallow||Committee Chairperson||Gambiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Fayaaz Walther||Brothers Committee Chairperson||Germanyemail@example.com|
|Sr Myriam Rim Jendoubi||Sisters Committee Chairperson||Germanyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Pik Shan Chan||Committee Chairperson||Hong Kongemail@example.com|
|Sr Haya Ismail||Sisters Committee Chairperson||India Bangalorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Badar||Brothers Committee Chairperson||India Delhiemail@example.com|
|Br Muneeb Shah||Committee Coordinator||India Kashmirfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Asma Shabir||Sisters Committee Chairperson||India Kashmiremail@example.com|
|Br Afsal A S||Committee Chairperson||India Keralafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Erem Nasir||Sisters Committee Chairperson||India Mumbaiemail@example.com|
|Br Feroz||Brothers Committee Chairperson||India Punefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Salim Elias||Committee Chairperson||Kenya Nairobiemail@example.com|
|Br Abdullah Kachala||Committee Chairperson||Malawifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr JoAnne Pare||Committee Chairperson||Malaysiaemail@example.com|
|Sr Aishath Fahudha Khaleel||Sisters Committee Chairperson||Maldivesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Arshad Boodoo||Committee Chairperson||Mauritiusemail@example.com|
|Sr Carin Timskog||Sisters Committee Chairperson||Moroccofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Amal Selim||Committee Chairperson||New Zealandemail@example.com|
|Br Adesina Yusuff Ademola||Committee Chairperson||Nigeriafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Abu Bucker||Committee Chairperson||Omanemail@example.com|
|Sr Mariam Sakrani||Admin and Student Affairs||Pakistanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Ahsan Arshad||Committee Chairperson||Qatar||+974-50107801 |
|Br Kazimbaya N F Buffalo||Committee Chairperson||Rwandaemail@example.com|
|Br Abdulrahman Tindet||Supervisor of Student Affairs||Rwandafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Farhan Ahmed||Representative||Saudi Arabiaemail@example.com|
|Sr Jabeen Siraj||Sisters Committee Chairperson||Saudia Arabia Riyadhfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Ibrahim Elshahat Mohammed||Committee Chairperson and Mentor||UAEemail@example.com|
|Br Kamougisha Farouq||Committee Chairperson||Ugandafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr's Patricia/Azmina and Br Kamran||Committee Chair Team||UKemail@example.com|
|Br Hadi Chammah||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Floridafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Abdul-Azeez Salih||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Indianaemail@example.com|
|Br Saumik Amin||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Michiganfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sr Shaheena Aziz||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Californiaemail@example.com|
|Br Irhad Trnovac||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Illinoisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Br Mubarik Johnson||State Rep and Student Committee Chairperson||USA Tenesseeemail@example.com|