The Islamic Online University is pleased to announce that it is now a member of the International Council of Islamic Finance Educators (ICIFE) which is the Global Body for Professional Certification and Accreditation for the Islamic Finance Education. The ICIFE aims to increase and maintain the professionalism of the educators in Islamic Finance field at the national (Malaysia) and international level.
Some of the Objectives of ICIFE are:
- To design and develop a world class curriculum for the Islamic finance education.
- To review and update the Islamic finance curriculum continuously to be relevant to market needs.
- To develop training modules for knowledge and skills development of talents for teaching, and training students and professionals in Islamic finance.
- To publish text and reference books, journals, magazines and newsletters.
Benefits of Joining ICIFE:
- Membership of ICIFE will give IOU professional recognition in the field of Islamic banking and finance educators as ICIFE is the leading authority here.
- Access to a pool of experts who can be relied upon for information and advice on the recognition, accreditation and authenticity of curriculum in Islamic banking and finance and the related areas.
- Opportunity to participate in specialised programs and courses organised for the benefit of ICIFE members and associates in the field of Islamic banking and finance and its related areas.
Benefits for the Students:
- The students will receive a world class curriculum for Islamic economics and finance education that will be updated continuously to cater the needs of the market.
- There will be networking opportunity for students to develop their career further in the respective fields of study in the area of Islamic banking, economics and finance.
The membership of IOU at the ICIFE can be verified here.