IOU presents its Latest Personal Development Course
Our lives are in complete control of Allah, Subhanunhu Wa Taala, but He has also given us control of our own lives to a certain degree. Most of us never realize this and succumb to our circumstances and hence never live life to its fullest potential.
In this personal development course, Sr. Bela will combine the teachings of psychology with that of the eternal life-changing principles of Islam to help you:
- Take immediate control of your life (no matter what your circumstances are)
- Have a sense of purpose and set long term and short term goals to pursue what you want from life
- Bounce back from setbacks
- Learn the art of decision-making
- Get rid of stress, anxiety and fear
- Lead a more productive, peaceful and fulfilling life
- Getting connected with Allah
- and much more..
AT A GLANCE
EMPOWERED MUSLIMAH is a personal development course by IOU
Who is it presented by? Sr. Bela Khan (author, speaker and life coach)
What is my investment? ONLY $30
- Special exercises and brainstorming methods with every lecture (value $144)
- The first 10 sisters to sign up get special 1:1 coaching session with Sr. Bela absolutely FREE (value$97)
- Sr. Bela’s e-Book, “How Riches Come to You - A Muslim's Guide to Spiritual and Material Abundance and Fulfillment” (value $27)
- Attain a HARD COPY CERTIFICATE at the end for an additional nominal charge.
Develop in yourself a more positive lifestyle and attitude that will propel you to the center of change and to the peak of living an EMPOWERED life! Change your own situation--make it better, proactive and reverberate that change to include those around you!
Please note that Sr. Bela has kindly waived her personal fees for the benefit of the IOU and all fees received for this course will be going to the IOU as a charity.
Join us as we embark on this life changing journey.
About Sr. Bela
Sr. Bela Khan is a life coach, author and speaker. She trains passion-driven women to come out of their misery, move past their obstacles and live a life of fulfillment by making a difference in this world. Her articles appear in understandquran, Habibi Halaqa, Productive Muslim and Saudi Life etc. She has many certifications in the field of personal development, success, relationship, entrepreneurship and leadership. She also has diplomas in Quran and Hadith. She is passionate about empowering women to rise to the potential that Allah created in all of us to lead mankind to a higher status.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I am a working woman and the timings do not suit me. How can I benefit from it?
This course is self paced and does not have a set schedule.
I am too old for it. What changes can I bring to my life now?
As long as you are breathing, Allah is giving you a chance to turn your life around. If you are reading this, it’s not by accident. Allah SWT wants you to read it and live the best life you deserve, Insha Allah.
Isn’t the charges too high?
The best investment is what you make in yourself. If you were to take any program online which has similar features, it will be nothing less than three times of what you have to pay here. Also, your payment will serve as a donation to promote IOU’s extremely noble cause. It’s just like having dual benefit with one payment – what more can we ask for?
I so much want to do it but I don't have time.
Life will never give you enough time for doing something for YOURSELF. You have to take the time. If you try, you can find ample time to do it, Insha Allah (If you just can’t seem to find any time, you can hear the recording in the kitchen or while driving.)