Islamic Online University uses WizIQ to conduct live sessions. WizIQ is an online learning platform, which is designed to provide an online virtual classroom-learning environment. The purpose of this page is to provide the IOU students with the support information needed for the WizIQ platform. Students can seek support by the following methods:
1. Training Video
Please watch the WizIQ Training Video if you are using WizIQ for the first time.
2. Training Classes
IOU students may request the WizIQ Support team for a live training session to provide step-by-step support and instructions. Please email email@example.com and request a session on the day and time, which is convenient to you.
3. Live Chat
For any technical support, please use this chat link: https://secure.wiziq.com/chat/chat.php
Students can also email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any technical issue they are facing.
5. WizIQ Apps
In order to launch an online class on your iPad or Android tablet, the WizIQ App for iPad or Android needs to be installed on your device first. You can download the WizIQ App from the App Store or Google play depending on the device you are using. These apps are available for free.
Once you have the WizIQ App installed on your device, you can launch your online class just by clicking on the live session link from the course page. The application is invoked through the browser and the class is launched automatically.
6. WizIQ Desktop App
The WizIQ Desktop App is an application that can be installed on your computer. It provides you with quick access to your live classes.
The salient benefits of the application include:
- Freedom from browser compatibility issues
- Quick access to the virtual classroom
- Improved screen sharing feature
The application is currently available to the Windows users. It will be available to the Macintosh (Mac) users soon.
To download the WizIQ Desktop App, click here.
7. Technical Requirements
You could have a slow internet connection, if the audio and the video quality is not good in the virtual classroom. You need to switch to a high-speed internet connection for better audio and video quality.
To check the internet speed, system and device compatibility for the virtual classroom, please click here.
- In your correspondence with the WizIQ support, please mention clearly that you are an IOU student.
- If your issue is not solved within 3 working days by the WizIQ support team, please write to the Help Desk at www.islamiconlineuniversity.com/campus/contact.php.
- Please, report here the issues to the IOU as well, in order for the IOU to demand the official explanation and investigation of your complaint or concern from the WizIQ team.